3/21/10

Chemistry Jokes: Humor Chemistry-I

1. What did one atom tell another? 
   - I think I lost an electron 
   - Are you sure? 
   - Yes, I'm positive. 

2. Heisenberg is out for a drive when he's stopped by a traffic cop. 
The cop says: " Do you know how fast you were going? 
Heisenberg replies: "No, but I know where I am".
 
3. A neutron walks into a bar; he asks the bartender: 
" How much for a beer?" 
The bartender looks at him and says: "For you, it's no charge". 

4. What do dipoles say in passing?
       - Have you got a moment?" 
 
5. What weapon can you make from the elements potassium, nickel and iron?
    - A KNiFe.
 
6. How do chemists do it?
         Chemists do it reactively
         Chemists do it on the bench
         Electrochemists have more potential
         Polymer chemists do it in chains

Selected from here 

No comments: